Sunday, August 12, 2007

Marking My Territory

I'm not necessarily new to blogging. I have had several blogs that are drifting neglected on the net. I feel somewhat guilty for abandoning them, but perhaps with a fresh start I will find the will power to blog consistently...and--maybe-- (gasp) daily. When I first started blogging, nonchalantly, on MySpace, I suffered from the fear of not being read....(I wanted people to like me...uhh I mean like my BLOG). I suppose it makes no difference if anyone reads this, but it would be nice (hint hint) to have a few hits on my blog (hint hint). I suppose a brief bio is necessary, so one can decide whether I am worthy of a readership.

Random Bio of Sorts

Books on My Shelf: ( a sampling)
Cities of the Red Night--Burroughs
Lunar Park--Ellis
The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath
Star--Pam Anderson (no, seriously)
High Fidelity--Nick Hornby
Pussy King of the Pirates--Acker (best title ever by the way)

Movies on My Shelf: (a sampling)
Girl Interrupted
Spanglish
Clerks
Fight Club
Garden State
Jackass I annnnd II
Blow
Shaun of the Dead

What's Playing on my T.V.
The Two Coreys (reality t.v. is my crack)

What's in my Fridge
3 Miller Hi Life
1 Onion
1 Old Carrot
10 Limes
1 Corona Light
2 SnakPak
2 Cartons of Milk (one expired....one still good)

What's on my Living room Table
1 can of hot shot ant/roach spray (it's a war...you have to be prepared)
3 cell phones (all...sadly...i use)

10 candles (fire hazard....what??)
1 Independent Weekly


Random Info
-I have too many clothes.
-I never make my bed.
-I sleep with ten pillows.
-I drive an Oldsmobile.
-I like to think I'm artistically inclined.....or is it handicapped???
-I wish I was a Mac person.


I think that's enough for the first blog. Hopefully not the last.

No comments: