Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Music From the Day...

does it seem like I'm looking
for an answer to a question I can't ask
i don't know which way the feather falls
or if i should blow it to the left
made off
don't stray
my kind's your kind
i'll stay the same
pack up
don't stray
close your eyes but don't sleep...
for the people who can't eat
who work with no sleep
for the child with no shoes on their feet
a generation who flash heat...
after dark my city's a fuse
after dark my city's a fuse
oh, say say say
oh, say say say

say enough, if you say it not is love
i’m gonna wait, gonna wait, gonna make it home...
‘cause she said love was just like youth
that it was time worth wasting

i wish that you didn't love me no more, i've been dead for years,
i wish that you didn't own me no more, i've been here before.


(norah jones, yeah yeah yeah's, one day as a lion, yeah yeah yeah's, wakey! wakey!, the distillers)



No comments: